Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sentences I will always remember:

“An eye for an eye, leaves the whole world blind” (Gandhi)
“If I weren’t an Egyptian, I would have wanted to be one” (M. Kamel)
“You live, you learn” (A. Morisette)
“There are a lot of Gandhis and Ches out there; they just didn’t get the right chance” (D. Burghart)
“A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle” (unknown, but I bet it’s a woman)
“The future is a mistress that is so hard to please, and the past is a pebble in my shoe” (song, Brokedown Palace)
“Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad” (R. Labib)
“I’m sick and tired, of always being sick and tired” (Anastasia)
“If you want to make omelets, you’ll have to break some eggs” (T. Durden in Fight Club)
“If you want to be happy, BE” (I don’t remember)
“I’m sick of yew, and I want to be free” (S. Ayad?)
“A lady at the table, wild in bed” (M. Silva)
“Shit happens” (Everyone)
“We have found the enemy and he is US” (an American guy)
“ I am from Texas, and I don’t like Bush” (another American guy I met in Brussels)
“Our generation is fortunate to live in a time of courage, and we are proud to serve in freedom's cause. May God bless you all.” (G.W. Bush)

1 Comments:

Blogger F. said...

What about:
"Deep down, I'm a grandmother"????

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home