Tuesday, July 12, 2005

What the hell happened during the last year and what the hell did I wanna say?

ONE WHOLE YEAR is coming to an end. And suddenly I look back and I'm like: What the hell did I do during this past year? And where the hell did the days go? I remember the day when I received the acceptance "e-mail" and I couldn't believe it at all. I remember telling Baba about it and telling him: "It's gonna be very hard for me to live one year away from yew, but I wanna go through the experience". I remember the day I arrived in Venice and had to drag my broken bag in Gudecca all alone. And I remember the farewell party in Venice, and later on the same day when I had to take: a 1) taxi, 2) vaporetto, 3) bus, 4) plane, 5) bus, 6) taxi... in order to arrive to Brussels.
I remember other things as well ;). But.... what the hell did I want to say? Hmmm.... I think I forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home